ACCESS CONTROL SYSTEMS
Access control gives control of who has access to your building and rooms or areas within the building.
We design, supply, install and maintain access control systems from standalone single doors with coded access right up to fully networked IP based systems, which gives you full control of the system including areas, time zones and users.
Users generally access permitted areas by the following readers:
- Keypad – The user enters a pin code
- Proximity reader – The user presents a proximity card or fob
- Biometrics reader – The user presses their finger on the fingerprint scanner
- Facial recognition reader – The user looks directly at a facial recognition camera
We work with the top Access Control manufacturers in the security industry including Paxton, HikVision, Videx, Aiphone and more.
Please contact us for more information on Access Control or to arrange a free no obligation fire alarm survey.
Innovate Alarms offers a complete range of Door Entry Systems for domestic and business premises. Door Entry Systems allow users to communicate and grant access with visitors calling at the door station. Entry systems start from simple 1 button call to 1 handset all the way up to digital systems that can accommodate many handsets more suitable for office blocks or high-rise flats.
Entry systems are generally available as audio only and the more modern video entry system which also allows the user to see who is calling.
Door entry systems can also be integrated into a business’s access control system.
We have used many Door Entry System manufacturers (all of which are reliable) including Videx, Aiphone, Comelit, HikVision, Bell and Fermax.
Please contact us for more information on our Door Entry Systems or to arrange a free no obligation fire alarm survey.
Our IP doorbell systems are proving to be very popular.
Basic system consists of :
- DOORBELL – with built in camera, call button and speaker/microphone.
- SCREEN – 7″ handsfree slimline screen to allow 2-way communication with a caller at the DOORBELL.
- APP – installed and programmed into your phone to enable answering of the door with 2-way visual communication with a caller at the DOORBELL from anywhere in the world.
The doorbell can be extended to include multiple screens and doorbells.
Please contact us for more information on our Doorbell System or to arrange a free no obligation fire alarm survey.
GET IN TOUCH
Please send us your enquiries, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.