Fire Alarm Systems can and do prevent damage and the loss of buildings & contents due to fire and smoke. More importantly fire alarms save lives.
From start to completion, Innovate alarms can design, supply, install, commission and maintain a complete fire alarm system designed around your premises to BS 5839 British Standards.
We install 3 main types of Fire Alarm Systems :
Conventional Fire Alarm
- The system is divided into zones
- If activated, the fire alarm panel identifies the area, but not the exact detector
- Suitable for smaller or lower risk environments
Addressable Fire Alarm
- Each detector has its own unique address
- The fire alarm panel recognises the specific detector that has activated.
- Suitable for larger or higher risk buildings such as schools, hospitals, hotels
Wireless Fire Alarm
- The systems devices are wireless to the control panel
- Works in a similar fashion to an addressable system, minus the wires
- Suitable for listed buildings or premises that want to minimise cables
We insist on using the most reliable and recognizable fire alarm manufacturers in the fire & security industry including Apollo Fire, Ctec, Advanced, Morley and Hochiki. Please contact us for more information on fire alarms or to arrange a free no obligation fire alarm survey.
GET IN TOUCH
Please send us your enquiries, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.